Load only an U-haul truck 14'truck
MANUAL MOVING LABOR SERVICE CESAR - Hardworking, Honest, Dependable, Trustworthy
RSS

Recent Posts

Cleaning Help/Maid Services
Load only one-Bedroom apartment 16' truck with 2 Guys
Unloading only 16' truck with 2Guys
Load only 17' truck W/3Guys about 45 steps from the apartment to the truck
Office Move on the same floor in the same building

Categories

Moving help job has been done
Services offer
powered by

My Blog

Load only an U-haul truck 14'truck

Comments:
I live on the ground floor, there is one single step down from the front door of my apartment into my apartment.

Furniture: one couch, one desk, one ikea bookshelf, one bureau, one armchair, one butcher block, one mattress, two light fold-up pieces of furniture (shelf & bed), two small bedside tables.  I do not think any of these are more than 150 pounds.
And then I also have boxes of dishes, books, records, clothes, etc.
Resolved :
We did it in 2Hours the Job carry distance from department to the truck 20ft, we have to protect the couch, chest. and some woods furniture with shrink wrap ,pads and tape , also to secure the load in the truck with twine.

34 Comments to Load only an U-haul truck 14'truck :

Comments RSS
sexy lingerie on Thursday, December 25, 2014 2:15 AM
This is a changing world of fashion, women seek simple and elegant, beautiful and sexy lingerie wholesale in the prtttyperi.com. Woman can attract men's attention, to show their charming figure all in this site.

big face watches on Friday, January 30, 2015 12:10 AM
A round of applause for your blog article Much thanks again

Daniel C. Ryan on Thursday, July 9, 2015 9:56 AM
We will look at whenever you can to savor lifetime to the best and grow satiated while using superb stuff that are about me personally, which often I have been unacquainted with as yet. kamloops moving companies

best sofa design on Friday, July 31, 2015 9:36 PM
Home makeover or redesign is an incredible stride to begin this year. Little, modest home beautifying undertakings and home furniture can spruce up you're living space and make an entire new feeling. Whether you're hoping to overhaul your primary living zone, repaint the whole house, or revamp rooms with new furniture and stylistic layout, you don't need to burn through thousands to make a fashioner propelled look.

Georgia Akhtar on Saturday, August 15, 2015 9:14 AM
I think anyone get a brilliant knowledge especially while dealings throughout these kinds of subjects.

Fake Watches on Friday, December 4, 2015 12:21 AM
I also have boxes of dishes, books, records, clothes, etc.

polo ralph lauren on Thursday, December 8, 2016 10:48 PM

crazysales on Thursday, April 13, 2017 6:59 PM
CrazySales creates a diverse number of furniture pieces and homewares so you can design and style your excellent place. See comprehensive group of livelihood, kitchen and bedroom accessories accommodates all style and financial constraints.

Web Designing Services in Indore on Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:14 PM
Thanks for the post. Keep posting.

crazy sales on Monday, May 1, 2017 7:16 PM
At CrazySales, there’re many kids bookshelves online made of canvas, wood, and even pipes. A variety of them participate in free-standing type, while a variety of them are designed to be set up on wall.

best criminal defense attorney on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 9:34 PM
I think a truck like this will be enough to securely pack the items that you have said. And as of the list, I think it was pretty much light weight load that you had to move.

Experienced Social Media Expert on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 6:51 AM
Nice post.

free techubi on Monday, July 31, 2017 6:17 AM
Load only helps to do the load thing

Lwer on Wednesday, May 9, 2018 3:19 AM
Awesome click.
Reply to comment

the amount of stuff packed in this short period of time and such a nice move fixing up everything neatly, your effort is highly appreciated and i would love to get my shifting done by you when I'm moving into my new house.

loemrntdherid1 on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 7:36 PM
This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here!

hildan on Wednesday, January 9, 2019 8:13 PM
link 8 jual baja h beam jual pipa boiler jual plat abrex 400 jual plat asme516 grade70 jual plat astm a285 c jual plat astm516 70 jual plat boiler jual plat hardox jual plat hb 400 jual plat high strenght jual plat high tensile sm490 yb Pabrik besi beton jcac Pabrik besi hollow Pabrik besi hollow Toko besi wf Toko besi unp undangan pernikahan batik Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Wiremesh Besi baja Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton interworld steel is Distributor pipa besi Distributor pipa besi Toko wiremesh Toko besi siku undangan pernikahan murah Pabrik Atap Spandek Sni Distributor Besi Siku Baja Distributor besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton gunung garuda Harga pipa besi Harga pipa besi Toko besi unp Toko Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan online Pabrik Plat Bordes Kembang Supplier Besi Siku Baja Harga besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton delcoprima Jual pipa besi Jual pipa besi Toko besi cnp Toko besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan anti mainstream Pabrik Plat Besi Hitam Agen Besi Siku Baja Jual besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier pipa besi Supplier pipa besi Toko besi hollow Toko besi cnp undangan pernikahan cantik dan murah Pabrik Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Toko Besi Siku Baja Supplier besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton bjku Toko pipa besi Toko pipa besi Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan unik Pabrik Jual Besi Siku Baja Jual Besi Siku Baja Toko besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen pipa besi Agen pipa besi ironsteelcenter.com Supplier besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan yang unik Pabrik Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Harga Besi Siku Baja Agen besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton ais Pabrik pipa besi Pabrik pipa besi Supplier stainless steel Supplier bondek undangan pernikahan lucu Jual Besi Siku Baja Toko besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen pipa besi Agen pipa besi ironsteelcenter.com Supplier besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan yang unik Pabrik Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Harga Besi Siku Baja Agen besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton ais Pabrik pipa besi Pabrik pipa besi Supplier stainless steel Supplier bondek undangan pernikahan lucu Pabrik Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Pabrik Besi Siku Baja Pabrik besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton Distributor sch 40 Distributor sch 40 Supplier atap spandek Supplier wiremesh undangan pernikahan bunga Pabrik Besi Hollow Distributor Besi Unp Baja Distributor besi wf Harga sch 40 Harga sch 40 Supplier baja ringan Supplier pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan islami

cheap dissertation online on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 5:49 AM
Furniture: one couch, one desk, one ikea bookshelf, one bureau, one armchair, one butcher block, one mattress, two light fold-up pieces of furniture (shelf & bed), two small bedside tables. I do not think any of these are more than 150 pounds. And then I also have boxes of dishes, books, records, clothes, etc.

Online Programming Project Help on Friday, July 12, 2019 3:05 AM
Great Information,It Has Lot For Stuff Which Is Informative.I Will Share The Post With My Friends.

Kylie W. Edwards on Wednesday, August 7, 2019 2:31 AM
You can also follow some successful business Leader like Arviv in order to become successful in your business.Arviv is an Entrepreneur & Investor from Canada and President at Will-Power Management Inc For More Information Visit.

subwaylistens.com on Saturday, September 21, 2019 10:26 PM
Metro, when you hear this word the primary thing comes in your psyche is solid sandwiches and plates of mixed greens. It is the world's main establishment with in excess of 42,000 stores in 112 nations. It was begun by Fred DeLuca in 1965. At first, it was named as "Pete's super submarines".

profile picture on Sunday, October 6, 2019 8:12 PM
I thought I would leave my first comment. I do not know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.I'll use this information for my work. Find top account on instagram with my site. please go to soon

essay expert on Friday, October 25, 2019 2:40 AM
I clearly stumbled upon your weblog and favored to mention that I’ve truely loved reading your blog posts. anyhow I’ll be subscribing in your feed and that i wish you submit once more quickly. Please keeps it top posting! thanks you a lot, I recognize your work.

cricfree on Friday, January 31, 2020 4:23 AM
In this post I truly got quality information. I am definitely looking more in this post.

Useless Websites on Monday, February 10, 2020 4:56 AM
Load only an U-haul truck 14'truck Useless Websites

Click here on Tuesday, February 11, 2020 7:22 AM
I think it could be more general if you get a football sports activity

Facette dentaire on Wednesday, February 12, 2020 5:06 AM
Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food additionally, Thanks.

Health news on Friday, February 14, 2020 10:45 PM
The individuals unfit to see formative works in the nation and the state should "change the quantity of their scenes" to perceive how a lot of advancement has occurred all over India including Himachal Pradesh

Pandora on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 7:23 AM

small tattoos on Thursday, April 2, 2020 4:29 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

leqeen on Thursday, April 16, 2020 7:22 AM
When all this blows over and we’re hit with a deluge of Contagion-style films about the virus – some by established Coronavirus movies, some by plucky up-and-comers – we should make sure that we don’t forget about Corona. We shouldn’t have to watch it, because God knows time is precious, but we shouldn’t forget about it.

daniel on Saturday, April 18, 2020 8:43 AM
for daily upto dated trending news read more live news connect with also take info about daily live covid 19

BSTC Admit Card 2020 on Friday, June 26, 2020 7:17 PM
Educators' topic have any effect content information must go past the particular subjects of their projects. This is on the grounds that the educator doesn't just characterize ideas only for understudies. Educators disclose to understudies why a specific idea or maybe definition is satisfactory, why students must BSTC Admit Card 2020 know it notwithstanding how it identifies with different ideas or definitions. It is done appropriately if the educator has a decent comprehension of the specific topic. This sort of comprehension incorporates a comprehension of the scholarly circumstance and estimation of the topic. The BSTC Admit Card 2020 comprehension of topic for the most part strengthens the educator's trust in conveying exercises, along these lines making him/her a decent instructor.

this site on Saturday, June 27, 2020 5:29 AM
From land in Baltimore, MD, to Jupiter, FL, we talked with a couple of property holders who carry on with the littler life, alongside a couple of plan and land specialists who can talk firsthand to different advantages of exchanging bigger living for littler spaces.