Load only an U-haul truck 14'truck
MANUAL MOVING LABOR SERVICE CESAR - Hardworking, Honest, Dependable, Trustworthy
RSS

Recent Posts

Cleaning Help/Maid Services
Load only one-Bedroom apartment 16' truck with 2 Guys
Unloading only 16' truck with 2Guys
Load only 17' truck W/3Guys about 45 steps from the apartment to the truck
Office Move on the same floor in the same building

Categories

Moving help job has been done
Services offer
powered by

My Blog

Load only an U-haul truck 14'truck

Comments:
I live on the ground floor, there is one single step down from the front door of my apartment into my apartment.

Furniture: one couch, one desk, one ikea bookshelf, one bureau, one armchair, one butcher block, one mattress, two light fold-up pieces of furniture (shelf & bed), two small bedside tables.  I do not think any of these are more than 150 pounds.
And then I also have boxes of dishes, books, records, clothes, etc.
Resolved :
We did it in 2Hours the Job carry distance from department to the truck 20ft, we have to protect the couch, chest. and some woods furniture with shrink wrap ,pads and tape , also to secure the load in the truck with twine.

10 Comments to Load only an U-haul truck 14'truck :

Comments RSS
sexy lingerie on Thursday, December 25, 2014 2:15 AM
This is a changing world of fashion, women seek simple and elegant, beautiful and sexy lingerie wholesale in the prtttyperi.com. Woman can attract men's attention, to show their charming figure all in this site.
Reply to comment

big face watches on Friday, January 30, 2015 12:10 AM
A round of applause for your blog article Much thanks again
Reply to comment

Daniel C. Ryan on Thursday, July 09, 2015 9:56 AM
We will look at whenever you can to savor lifetime to the best and grow satiated while using superb stuff that are about me personally, which often I have been unacquainted with as yet. kamloops moving companies
Reply to comment

best sofa design on Friday, July 31, 2015 9:36 PM
Home makeover or redesign is an incredible stride to begin this year. Little, modest home beautifying undertakings and home furniture can spruce up you're living space and make an entire new feeling. Whether you're hoping to overhaul your primary living zone, repaint the whole house, or revamp rooms with new furniture and stylistic layout, you don't need to burn through thousands to make a fashioner propelled look.
Reply to comment

Georgia Akhtar on Saturday, August 15, 2015 9:14 AM
I think anyone get a brilliant knowledge especially while dealings throughout these kinds of subjects.
Reply to comment

Fake Watches on Friday, December 04, 2015 12:21 AM
I also have boxes of dishes, books, records, clothes, etc.
Reply to comment

polo ralph lauren on Thursday, December 08, 2016 10:48 PM
Reply to comment

crazysales on Thursday, April 13, 2017 6:59 PM
CrazySales creates a diverse number of furniture pieces and homewares so you can design and style your excellent place. See comprehensive group of livelihood, kitchen and bedroom accessories accommodates all style and financial constraints.
Reply to comment

Web Designing Services in Indore on Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:14 PM
Thanks for the post. Keep posting.
Reply to comment

crazy sales on Monday, May 01, 2017 7:16 PM
At CrazySales, there’re many kids bookshelves online made of canvas, wood, and even pipes. A variety of them participate in free-standing type, while a variety of them are designed to be set up on wall.
Reply to comment