Load POD
MANUAL MOVING LABOR SERVICE CESAR - Hardworking, Honest, Dependable, Trustworthy
RSS

Recent Posts

Cleaning Help/Maid Services
Load only one-Bedroom apartment 16' truck with 2 Guys
Unloading only 16' truck with 2Guys
Load only 17' truck W/3Guys about 45 steps from the apartment to the truck
Office Move on the same floor in the same building

Categories

Moving help job has been done
Services offer
powered by

My Blog

Load POD

Comment:
I have a pod coming And would like you to load it Wednesday morning,  so contents need to be secure. Mostly boxes, 2 couches, dining table, a bed, a few chairs and some side tables.
Resolved:
We had to Protect the furniture with pods tape shrink wrap, the only issue was with the door we have to take off in order to take the couch out. We finish on time with 2Hours

7 Comments to Load POD:

Comments RSS
vagina getar goyang suara on Friday, January 23, 2015 9:46 PM
thank you of some of the articles I find this is one of the very interesting article to read, I like this possible for people not important but very useful for us to read
Reply to comment

big face watches on Thursday, January 29, 2015 11:58 PM
things i submitted and say Im thoroughly enjoying your website I at the same time am an aspiring blog writer but Im still a new comer to everything Are you experiencing any ideas for inexperienced blog writers Id genuinely be thankful
Reply to comment

whois on Thursday, November 12, 2015 5:59 AM
Thanks!!!
Reply to comment

Swiss Watches on Friday, December 04, 2015 12:17 AM
I have a pod coming And would like you to load it Wednesday morning.
Reply to comment

essaywritingservice on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 4:41 AM
I have read so many stories to load POD articles. Every point we are needed to move articles and reviews for further activities. Thank you very much for all your updates.
Reply to comment

pokemon tgc codes on Friday, May 19, 2017 12:10 AM
I saw a collection of 50 extra codes cost much less compared to 5$, so those are basically free anyhow. Yeah, I'm constantly trying to find extra codes, so simply PM me if you do not desire them! Whoever efficiently utilizes this code please article below to allow me recognize a person utilized it. Every person else is so zetta slow-moving.
Reply to comment

help on Thursday, July 06, 2017 12:55 AM
It is the modern way of life. If you have ideas and you should want to utilize it, don’t think about anything just do it. The idea of this two boy is very cool and they use the truck as an apartment. In this way, they save some money and enjoy the life in better way
Reply to comment